- MINDSET (Maximizing INclusion and Diversity in Science, Engineering, and Technology): a mentoring program seeking to empower a diverse group of future STEM leaders
- Welcome to our new graduate student!
- Madison’s talk for SDSU’s Undergraduate Research day
- Welcome, summer students!
- Congrats, Eric!
- Hey, we’re on TV!
- Lucas receives a Travel Award
- Madison’s heading to the Mayo
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Feb. 2017: Congrats to Stacy for winning a 1st place prize for her poster! Stacy won awards at the AWIS STEM Career Conference held this month: she won 1st Place for Best STEM Professionally Judged Poster Award (poster + oral … Continue reading
Feb 2017: Sohl lab’s first R01 submitted
Feb. 2017: SohlMates 2017 Our lab is growing, so we thought we’d celebrate with an updated lab photo. Looking sharp, SohlMates!
Jan. 2017: Welcome, new members! We are happy to welcome Zach Lesecq, a Biology (pre-med) undergraduate, into the Sohl Lab!