- MINDSET (Maximizing INclusion and Diversity in Science, Engineering, and Technology): a mentoring program seeking to empower a diverse group of future STEM leaders
- Welcome to our new graduate student!
- Madison’s talk for SDSU’s Undergraduate Research day
- Welcome, summer students!
- Congrats, Eric!
- Hey, we’re on TV!
- Lucas receives a Travel Award
- Madison’s heading to the Mayo
Monthly Archives: November 2017
We believe the resident San Diego population has the right to receive the training needed to compete for local career opportunities in STEM. To this end, we have developed a mentoring program, MINDSET (Maximizing INclusion and Diversity in Science, Engineering, … Continue reading
We are happy to welcome our new graduate student colleague, Zeqing “Ruth” Xu, to the Sohl lab!