- Madison is awarded an NSF fellowship!
- #SohlMate Success at SDSU’s Student Research Symposium (SRS)
- MINDSET Call for Applications for Graduate Fellows!
- MINDSET (Maximizing INclusion and Diversity in Science, Engineering, and Technology): a mentoring program seeking to empower a diverse group of future STEM leaders
- Welcome to our new graduate student!
- Madison’s talk for SDSU’s Undergraduate Research day
- Welcome, summer students!
- Congrats, Eric!
Monthly Archives: August 2015
Aug. 2015: The Sohl Lab is open for business Students in the Sohl lab will gain interdisciplinary expertise in biochemistry, molecular biology and biophysics, including pre-steady-state kinetics, X-ray crystallography, spectroscopy, recombinant technology and cellular methods in a collaborative environment. We … Continue reading