- Madison is awarded an NSF fellowship!
- #SohlMate Success at SDSU’s Student Research Symposium (SRS)
- MINDSET Call for Applications for Graduate Fellows!
- MINDSET (Maximizing INclusion and Diversity in Science, Engineering, and Technology): a mentoring program seeking to empower a diverse group of future STEM leaders
- Welcome to our new graduate student!
- Madison’s talk for SDSU’s Undergraduate Research day
- Welcome, summer students!
- Congrats, Eric!
Monthly Archives: September 2015
Sept. 2015: R00 proposal has been funded by the NIH (NCI) The Sohl lab has received grant funding for understanding the molecular mechanisms of isocitrate dehydrogenase (IDH) mutations in cancer from the NIH (R00). We are appreciative to the NCI … Continue reading