- MINDSET (Maximizing INclusion and Diversity in Science, Engineering, and Technology): a mentoring program seeking to empower a diverse group of future STEM leaders
- Welcome to our new graduate student!
- Madison’s talk for SDSU’s Undergraduate Research day
- Welcome, summer students!
- Congrats, Eric!
- Hey, we’re on TV!
- Lucas receives a Travel Award
- Madison’s heading to the Mayo
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Jan. 2017: Launch of MInDSET: a mentoring group for graduate students and postdocs in STEM SDSU MInDSET Maximizing INclusion and Diversity in Science, Engineering, and Technology Our goal: to combat the STEM pipeline attrition rate seen in ALL underrepresented groups … Continue reading
Nov. 2017: Welcome, new SohlMates! We are happy to welcome our new graduate student Grace, and undergraduate Precious to the lab! We are also happy that Adam has decided to carry out his masters thesis work in our lab!
Oct. 2016: Congratulations, MARC Scholars! Eric and Madison did a fantastic job presenting their work at SDSU’s MARC symposium. Congratulations!